SomuchmoreInside

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Under the trigger-
we push ourselves away.

! Painkillers

TheClassicCrime Anberlin Halifax TheStartingLine TheAcademyIs... FMStatic BetweenTheTrees 12SummersOld MyFavoriteHighway 30stm Yellowcard's LP


Hellogoodbye






CREDITS

©nothingissound.'06
deviantart

Friday, November 24, 2006


JoshGroban can make you feel like youre loved~ haha but I'll stick to myfavoritehighway(: and mcr! dad bought the album from miami..he thought twas cheaper there. ohwell anw their album shows how music should really sound like! mm lifes been alright..still!(: watching dvds/movies and meetups! haha esp with my exneighbours r&r~

This is how I disappear, 24-29/30 ahn nyong hee ga se yo! d: you can message me cos im roaming but only if its impt! or else! you can wait until I come back thanksthanks

replies>longagotags [sorry!]
cy/mark: haha pingpong without a table..don't you think pingpong is a veryvery nice game too?! ;D
ken: so its like aishiteiiru me!! hahaha. all I want for christmas is a psp!HAHA. looks like pepsi~ hmm havent been talking to you!
elaine: haha yup! ooh forrest gump was nice right(: featherfeatherflyflyfly~ I finally watched finish goong too haha yah okay nvm. d;
yiyi: HELLO!:D yup nan yang ping pang de jiao ao, heh I dont know how many times I said that alr d:
rachel: haha stoning is your new hobby? eheh fun right HAHA.
melwee: hahaha clear conscience. littleperson and fatboy! :D ohoh LITTLEBOY!!
sam: gna send your letter before I leave, anw yup haha everyones supercrazyfunnycrazy! :D



'nothingissound